The Park Street Inn is a Minnesota bed and breakfast, providing Northern Minnesota lodging in a comfortable Victorian home. Our goal is to provide an enjoyable and relaxing stay, so please be aware of our policies, as follows:
- We require a two-night minimum stay on weekends from Memorial weekend - September 15. Please contact the innkeeper if you would like to stay for one night.
- Cancellation requires contacting the innkeeper 10 days prior to the reservation date or the cancellation fee is the first night's deposit. A $10 fee will be applied for all cancellations involving credit card processing.
- Children 8 or older are accepted. However, please ask the innkeeper if you plan to bring children.
- Sorry no pets are allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed in the building. There is a designated smoking area on the west side of the building.
- Lighted candles are not allowed in the building. Battery operated candles are located by each whirlpool for your enjoyment.
- No refunds will be provided for stays that are cut short.
- BedandBreakfast.com gift cards are accepted with the exception of holidays.